Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sunshine State Books

I am so excited to bring you this year's Sunshine State Young Reader's Award Winning books.  The List is as follows:
The 100-Year-Old Secret
The Magic Half
NERDS: National Espionage, Rescue and Defense Society
Extra Credit
Out of my Mind
Umbrella Summer
The Secret of Zoom
Dying to Meet You
Flight of the Phoenix
Where the Mountain Meets the Moon
Alvin Ho: Allergic to Girls, School, and Other Scary Things
How Oliver Olson Changed the World
Captain Nobody
Dragon's Egg
Bobby vs. Girls (Accidentally)

Make sure after you read each book you come and post a comment!  I cannot wait to hear what you think of each book! I have also added some fun activities that go along with each book.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i cant wait to read all 15 books but i already read magic half,alvin ho,bobby vs girls,out of my mind,how oliver olsin changed the world and thats all i read so far

    ReplyDelete